Long time no see :|

hai blogger folks!
It has been 8 month not posting anything here
yeah i'm too busy lazy to update something new
hmmmm i forget to tell you all that now i'm in my first year of college, it's damn so cool because collage moment is the best moment ever i've been waiting for a long time (so fuc*ing false)
maybe for the first time ya i'm feelin like that, feeling like "wow this is so damn cool, i can do anything here like i see on TV drama, and blablabla......" yaa that's just for the first time! and the fact now is so untrue :( college moment is really hard! many tasks, practicums and reports! that's all spend my time so hard especially for report after practicum, it really spend my energy because i have to do it fast and do you know? it's not only just one report!
maybe here it is! the life of college student! busy with reports, always sleep late, feeling so sleepy when learning process and forget about love
sometimes i think that i wanna be a student of senior high school again or maybe junior high school! that moment is really cozy and unforgettable. I feel so regret when i was in SHS, i really really want to pass it and being a colleger, i did not use that moment well and too rash whereas SHS moment is really nice moment ever, like chrisye ever said in one of his song "Masa-masa paling indah, masa-masa di sekolah. tiada kisah paling indah, kisah klasik di sekolah" :(. So for you guys, a student of SHS, use your time to spend with you friends, your teacher and your girl/boyfrend! never think that you want to pass it soon because you  can't wait for the college moment. Just let it flow because there is the own time for it, and of course you will get it!
I reeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaally miss my SHS moment, the best moment ever, really unforgettable






 I really miss her so damn much :(

But i realize that the time will not be back again and life must go on. i have to ready to face the new life for the best future. past is past, and my life is for my future, The past can be my self motivated and i never ever forget it! 
and for now! i have to ready to face my new life in college. The real life has began! and it's been spend one semester. I have to focus!

0 komentar: